1. ELIGIBILITY: THE MARYOKU CONCEPT CONTEST (THE “CONTEST”) IS OPEN TO ALL U.S. RESIDENTS WHO ARE AT LEAST EIGHTEEN (18) YEARS OLD AS OF THE DATE OF ENTRY; AND (2) WHO HAVE AN ACTIVE ACOUNT ON THE MARYOKU PLATFORM (EACH SHALL BE REFERED AS A “PARTICIPANT”).
Employees or agents of the Sponsor (as defined below) and each of their respective affiliates, subsidiaries, advertising/promotional agencies, providers, suppliers as well as their immediate families (spouse, parents, siblings and children) or those persons living in the same household of such individuals are ineligible to enter or win. The Contest is subject to all applicable federal, state, city, county, and local laws and regulations.
2. SPONSOR: The Contest is sponsored by Maryoku Ltd., a company organized under the laws of Israel, having its principal place of business at Ofra Haza 940, Beit Aryeh (the “Sponsor”).
3. THE CONTEST: Participants will be entitled to enter into the Contest by completing the following actions: (1) uploading a concept for an event in one of three possible compositions (made available to Participants in connection with the Contest), along with the vendors it used for the event (the “Entry”) to the Contest webpage https://www.maryoku.com/concept-contest during the term commencing on [ ] and ending on [ ] (the “Contest Period”); and (2) sharing the link generated for each Entry by the Sponsor and asking them to vote for their Entry. Each Participant hereby acknowledges and agrees that the Sponsor is entitled to change the Contest Period at its sole discretion.
4. OWNERSHIP OF THE ENTRY. Participant represents and warrants that it owns or has the rights to all intellectual property rights in and to the Entry, and that it has obtained any consents necessary to use information (including personal information) of third parties. Participant retains all of Participant’s ownership rights in and to the Entry.
5. LICENSE TO USE THE ENTRY. By participating in the Contest, Participant hereby grants Sponsor with a perpetual, non-exclusive, free of charge right and license to use, modify, display, publish, and prepare derivative works of the Entry, including without limitation for redistribution of part or all of your Entry (and derivative works thereof) on Sponsor’s platform, as well as share the content of the Entry (including but not limited to the name of the Entry, images included in the Entry, and the applicable vendor names), on any social media (including but not limited to Facebook, YouTube and Twitter), and/or publish the Participant’s Entry using any other media (including for commercial purposes).
6. PROHIBITED CONTENT INCLUDED IN THE ENTRY. Participant agrees that the Entry shall not include content which: (i) is copyrighted, protected by trade secret or otherwise subject to third party proprietary rights, including privacy and publicity rights, unless Participant is the owner of such rights; (ii) creates a risk to a person’s safety or health, creates a risk to public safety or health, compromises national security, or interferes with an investigation by law enforcement; (iii) impersonates another person; (iv) promotes illegal drugs, violates export control laws, relates to illegal gambling, or illegal arms trafficking; (v) is unlawful, defamatory, libelous, threatening, pornographic, harassing, hateful, racially or ethnically offensive, or encourages conduct that would be considered a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability, violates any law, or is inappropriate; (vi) involves theft or terrorism; or (vii) is otherwise malicious or fraudulent. Sponsor reserves the right to reject (at its sole discretion) any Entry that includes such content.
7. ENTRANTS BOUND BY THESE TERMS: Your Entry into the Contest constitutes your full and unconditional agreement to and acceptance of these Terms and the decisions of the Sponsor, which is final and binding. If you are named a winner, delivery of the Prize (as defined below) is contingent upon fulfilling all requirements set forth in these Terms.
8. PRIZE WINNER SELECTION: At the end of each month during the Contest Period, the Sponsor will identify the Participant whose entry received the most votes during such month, and will nominate them as a winner of a Prize. Each winner will be informed of their win via mail and website page All decisions of the Sponsor are final and binding. The Sponsor will not choose a winner by a raffle of any kind. The potential Prize winners will not receive a Prize until their eligibility and identity have been verified by the Sponsor.
9. RESTRICTIONS: Failure to comply with these Terms may result in your disqualification from the Contest at the sole discretion of the Sponsor.
10. CONSUMER DISCLOSURE.
: Each winning Entry will entitle the winning Participant(s) to receive: (i) a $300 Amazon gift card; and (ii) a $700 coupon which can be used for their next event using the Maryoku Platform (the “Prize”).
: The Prize is not interchangeable and winners shall not be entitled to any other prize. Each winner is solely responsible to do any and all actions required to receive the Prize, at its expense. Each winner is solely responsible for all taxes and fees associated with the receipt and/or use of the Prize. No alternative prize or other substitution, sale, auction, donation, assignment or transfer of the Prize is permitted.
11. RELEASE: To the fullest extent permitted by law, in exchange for the opportunity to enter and participate in the Contest and win a Prize, you hereby waive, release and hold harmless (”Release”) any and all rights, claims, damages, liabilities, costs, attorneys’ fees, expenses, and causes of action whatsoever (”Claims”) that you may have against the Sponsor and its officers, directors, employees and agents (the “Released Parties”). This Release covers, without limitation, any claims arising directly or indirectly out of your entry into and participation in the Contest, your status as a Participant, and/or a potential and/or actual winner, including, without limitation, claims based on personal injury, death, property damage, libel, slander, defamation, invasion of privacy/publicity, portrayal in a false light and any claim relating to the Sponsor’s exercise of the publicity rights you have granted to the Sponsor hereunder. Further, you hereby release the Released Parties from any third party intellectual property claims arising from or in connection with your entry. This Release survives the expiration of the Contest.
12. INDEMNIFICATION. You agree to release, indemnify and hold Sponsor harmless from any Claims in connection with the Contest, or resulting from acceptance, possession, or use of the Prize, including without limitation, personal injury, death and property damage, and Claims based upon intellectual property infringement, publicity rights, defamation, or invasion of privacy as well as Claims arising out of your breach of these Terms.
13. PUBLICITY: EXCEPT WHERE PROHIBITED BY APPLICABLE LAW, PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST CONSTITUTES YOUR CONSENT TO THE SPONSOR’S USE OF YOUR NAME AND IMAGE FOR PUBLICATION FOR PROMOTIONAL PURPOSES THAT YOU HAVE WON THE CONTEST, WITHOUT FURTHER PAYMENT OF CONSIDERATION TO YOU AND WITHOUT OBTAINING ANY PRIOR APPROVALS.
15. GENERAL CONDITIONS: By participating in the Contest, Participants expressly acknowledge and agree that they are entering a legal agreement with Sponsor and have understood and agree to comply with, and be legally bound by, these terms and conditions. The Sponsor reserves the right to cancel, postpone, suspend and/or modify the Contest for any reason as determined by the Sponsor in its sole discretion. The Sponsor reserves the right in its sole discretion to disqualify any individual it finds to be: (a) providing false information; (b) tampering with the operation of the Contest; (c) in violation of these Terms; or (d) acting in a fraudulent or deceptive manner. Any attempt by any person to deliberately undermine the legitimate operation of the Contest may be a violation of criminal and civil law, and, should such an attempt be made, the Sponsor reserves the right to seek damages from any such person to the fullest extent permitted by law. The Sponsor’s failure to enforce any of these Terms shall not constitute a waiver of that provision. The Sponsor is not responsible for (i) lost/delayed entries; (ii) email failures; (iii) any printing errors; or (iv) typographical errors.
16. LIMITATION OF LIABILITY: The Released Parties are not responsible for: (1) any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by you or by any of the equipment or programming associated with or utilized in the Contest; (2) technical failures of any kind, including but not limited to the malfunctioning or unavailability of any computer, cable, network, hardware, software, Internet service or website; (3) unauthorized human intervention in any part of the entry process or the Contest; (4) technical or human error which may occur in the administration of the Contest or the processing of entries; or (5) any injury or damage to persons or property, including but not limited to your computer, hardware or software, which may be caused, directly or indirectly, in whole or in part, from your participation in the Contest or receipt, redemption or use of a Prize.
YOUR PARTICIPATION IN THE CONTEST IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. SPONSOR HEREBY DISCLAIMS ANY AND ALL WARRANTIES, EXPRESS, IMPLIED, STATUTORY OR OTHERWISE WITH RESPECT TO THE CONTEST. SPONSOR SHALL NOT BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT OR INDIRECT DAMAGES AND/OR EXPENSES ARISING OUT OF OR RELATED TO YOUR PARTICIPATION OR INABILITY TO PARTICIPATE IN THE CONTEST AND/OR YOUR USE OF A PRIZE, OR FROM ACTS OF MISCONDUCT OF OTHER PARTICIPANTS OR THIRD PARTIES.
UNLESS PROHIBITED BY LAW, SPONSOR’S LIABILITY SHALL BE LIMITED TO ONE U.S. DOLLAR (US$1.00).
17. DISPUTES: These Terms are governed by and construed under the laws of the State of Israel, excluding its conflicts of law rules. Except where prohibited, you agree that any and all disputes, claims and causes of action arising out of or connected with the Contest or any Prize awarded, other than the administration of the Contest or the determination of winners, shall be resolved individually and exclusively, without resort to any form of class action, in Tel-Aviv Jaffa, Israel.
18. THE CONTEST RESULTS: Contest results will be posted on Maryoku’s website to Participants.
19. SEVERABILITY: If any provision of these Terms is determined to be invalid or unenforceable, then such invalidity or unenforceability shall not have any effect on any other provision of these Terms, all of which shall remain in full force and effect.
20. WINNER: To receive the names of the winners or a copy of these Terms, you may send an online request to the Sponsor’s online ‘Contact Us’, attention: Contest Winners, at: email@example.com